As a licensed child care center, we are required to collect the following information for each child before the fun can begin! Please complete the following forms before your first visit and bring them with you. After the initial enrollment, check-in/out will be a breeze.
1) Print and complete our Enrollment Forms (download PDF)
2) Bring copies of the following:
- Immunization Records
- Statement of child’s health from a health-care professional (download PDF)
2) Please read and sign our Policies and Procedures (download PDF)
4) If your child will need medication administered while at Tinker Town:
- Medication Authorization Form (download PDF)
5) If your child has an allergy, parents need to submit an Allergy Emergency Plan signed by their healthcare professional. (download PDF)
We have a limited number of children we can take at one time. Book ahead of time to guarantee your spot. This is especially important for our toddler room and during holidays.