We at Tinker Town, believe in providing a caring, engaging, and safe environment for children to learn through personal experiences and creative play.
Through creative play, children develop intellectually, creatively, socially, emotionally, and physically. As such, we have filled our center with activities that engage children’s imagination, encourage teamwork, and stimulate their natural curiosity to understand and explore the world around them.
We strive to provide a high-quality environment that children love, parents trust, and employees are proud to be a part of.
- INTELLECTUAL: Growing ability to learn in relation to the world around him or her. Intellectual development is characterized by four stages.
- CREATIVE: To express themselves through art, music and creative dramatics in an open and free environment. Discover different art mediums and develop preferences for those mediums.
- SOCIAL: Practice interacting with children in their peer group, develop friendships, and communicate their needs to their peer group.
- EMOTIONAL: To develop pride, self-confidence in their abilities, develop independence, foster opportunities to practice self-control, and identify their feelings.
- PHYSICAL: To increase gross & fine motor skills, develop whole body coordination, practice fine motor activities to prepare for written academic skills, discover what a body in motion feels like.