Tinker Town is a family owned preschool that fits families’ unique schedules. We provide a fun learning environment for children that engages their imagination, encourages teamwork, and stimulates their natural curiosity to understand and explore the world around them. We strive to provide a high-quality environment that children love, parents trust, and employees are proud to be a part of.
We are currently seeking amazing Teachers to join our team! If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing and caring for children and families
- Provide classroom management and lesson planning expertise
- Ensure a safe, educational, and fun environment for children, families, and staff
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem, and help children discover new things everyday
- Keep parents informed of their child’s daily experiences and center activities
- Be a team player who works well with other staff
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Experience:
Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position
- Previous experience in a licensed preschool or early development center
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills